Forbes Marshall Piston Valves are the best technical fit to cater to a variety of fluid isolation applications in the industrial sector. They find application in a variety of media in processes and utilities like saturated steam, superheated steam, heat transfer fluids, nitrogen, and more.
Our piston valves are unique in their ability to provide a perfect inline shut-off and no gland leakage. This ensures zero inline/external leakage.
- 480 to 600 % higher sealing area.
- Class VI bubble tight shut off: burnished piston sealing.
- Zero gland leakage, Soft seated Sealing
- Perfect interface fit, Interchangeable parts
- Protection of wetted parts: In the open and closed conditions, the piston remains enclosed in sealing rings and is hence protected from erosive or corrosive material.
- Zero inline leakage
- Class VI bubble tight shut off
- Zero gland leakage
- Perfect interface fit
- No water hammer
- Ease of maintenance as critical components can be replaced without removal of the valve from the line.
- Valve seating on the sides eliminates the possibility of wire drawing effect
- Protection of wetted parts
- Ease of Operation
- Low cost of repair
- Low cost of ownership