Steam Pressure Reducing Valves FMPRV
Steam boilers are usually designed to work at high pressures. Working them at lower pressures can result in carryover of water.
- Suitable for heavy loads, requiring precise pressure control
- Can be tailor-made for low noise, SS, Alloy Steel
- Leakage up to class VI can be provided.
- Modular Construction
Clean Steam Pressure Reducing Valve CSPRV
The Forbes Marshall Clean Steam Pressure Reducing Valve, CSPRV, is an angle pattern self-draining, 316 type stainless steel, sanitary pressure regulating valve for fluid pressure control. It has clean-in-place (CIP) and sterilize-in-place (SIP) capacity.
- Self-draining and crevice-free design
- FDA approved, PTFE bonded Viton Diaphragm
- Dual clamp design, easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Suitable for a wide range of applications and has clean in place and sterilize in place capability.